About Legal Issues Committee
The Legal Issues Committee is chaired by:
Michael Pfeifer, Managing Partner, Pfeifer & De La Mora, LLP, and General Counsel, California MBA
This Committee will provide a legal forum for California MBA members, member law firms and in-house legal counsel representing California MBA member companies. The Committee will address issues relating to commercial and residential real estate finance. The Committee will be responsible for:
- Convening via quarterly webinars to discuss legal matters of interest to California MBA member companies, including new statutes and regulations, recent judicial decisions, pending litigation.
- Recommending cases to California MBA for possible participation as Amicus Curiae.
- Providing content for California MBA publications
- Providing content for annual Legal Issues Conference
- Separate subcommittees are established for residential and commercial (as needed)